LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Here's my take on short, medium and long term...... Lemare...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Here's my take on short, medium and long term......

Lemare (Canada)
    IMO this is the one that represents a really big future for PLP. I think its the reason we poached new CEO Joe Walsh. The timeline is aggressive on this with a JORC resource targeted by EOY. Quoting RO8... "Let's say, as expected - (Lemare) - Drill arrives, drill permit approvals granted, then an Ann stating we are about to determine "what we have as a resource" AND PLP are COMMITTED to continuing forward into production as is our company focus - this could have a significant impact in regards to Lemare and the market acceptance of the pending Ann."
    Short Term +

LRS (JV)
    I was dubious for a little while, but RO8 frequently pointed us back in this direction with good reason. Recent placement (causing a bit of havoc to their SP following allocation) has put +$3m into the companies hands so once those Argentina tenements are approved (any day now?) l would expect a prompt increase to our SP. LRS are going to carry first $1m in mine fees in lieu of L-Max. Looks good for us.  
    Short term +

EMH (Option to use L-MAX)
    If/when EMH exercise the option, SP will increase.  Then, as the Cinovec mine setup acheives its milestones the we will see progressive +pips also.  Bit of activity in tight lines over there so something may be brewing... In all communications by EMH, they have been bullish about L-Max. Looks good for us.
    Medium term +

Euriowie (Broken Hill)
    Preliminary site investigations here looked especially good. This could be our big play in Australia, given LIT has licence rights to L-Max in W.A. Native land owners seem to be playing hardball which has really slowed progress. Approvals to proceed will probably only generate a blip on the radar initially.
    Medium term +

CAS (JV)
    Seem to be focused on Gold at the moment, it's a smokey but the JV looks dormant right now.
    Long term +

Gobbos (Copper in Western Australia)
    In a holding patern. We're unlikely to mine this area, as preliminary results were "interesting". Sale is unlikely IMO, but there's a slim chance of a JV. Only then would l expect a SP increase on this asset.
    Long term (at best).

I could be WAY OFF in my assessments, but hey it's all just IMHO. I have probably missed some prospects, in fact l can think of a couple already. For me, l have said before, l'm always waiting for that LIT/PLS style commercial plant deal that will push L-Max and PLP well and truly into the limelight. There are a lot of big players out there that surely could get added value from our technology...  where are you all!?
    Last edited by TheRocketeer: 19/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.865K 1.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 141041372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72515664 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.