HLS 0.34% $1.47 healius limited

Back to $3.50 by July?, page-12

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    It is this foggy aspect of a whispered takeover from one (two would mean "Bidding War!") that I believe explains the long v short battle. (Thanks nat.) One may assume the immediate point is to make money as risk free as possible.

I think it's the medium term that's at play in the short term. Shorting via several brokerages and even more accounts hides significant 5% positions needing to be disclosed. This, if true, then, can springboard into a t/o at the most; key BoD position(s) at worst. With the sp acting accordingly.

Also, and curious to, the shorts (they're down as of 21.1.16, 0.10%,) must pay any divvy to the owner of the borrowed shares. A surprise "Special Dividend" would cause a large short squeeze. This, though, would ruin the short plan and those behind it...

http://shortman.com.au/stock?q=pry

Yesterday I noted a downside risk of 15%, to put a finer point on it: 15% to 20%. That extra bit mostly is assigned by the effects of down outside markets. Clicking "Y" ==================>
    shows the damage of many factors, notably shorts, and the worst they can do. Now click "M" =======>

With an initial position bought I'm looking for a bit of panic to BUY.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.005(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.063B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.46 $1.339M 908.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 14378 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.