TLS 0.51% $3.95 telstra group limited

Now even the chairman is saying the dividend is at risk. You all...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now even the chairman is saying the dividend is at risk. You all laughed when I said this would drop below $4 around Aug/Sept

A lesson I have learned joining this forum is remove your emotions when you hold a stock never mind how solid it looks and when someone sounds an alarm about that stock stop and take a look & do your research and have an exit plan.

They may sound bs crazy but sometimes the crazy ones are the ones who are sane they just sound crazy to you because of your emotion on holding a stock

Many retirees are holding this stock on the dividend yield but not only is TLS losing value the dividend is going to be cut so if you are relying on this stock as part of your retirement strategy take a good look at it to make sure it doesn't end up costing you in your retirement

Sell/adjust your portfolio/DYOR must of all don't just sit there thinking it will all be ok in the long run because if you are wrong then it may end up costing you big time

The above isn't financial advice it's just advice on having a sanity check when you are a retail mug holder of stocks and have to play against the big unemotional institutional boys

Good luck to you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.020(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.94 $3.95 $3.93 $55.68M 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 242030 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.