PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

back to 40c few months later !!!, page-48

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Just reading SJKWS & ptoki25 posts (copy below),I cant help but agree with ptoki25 comment,

ptoki25:

“Dont lose sight of the big picture peoples cause when this negative sentiment turns it will turn quick...and GBG over the last 2 days is a clear example of that!”

Also based on SJKWS conversation with Rupert Dearden Plutons Investor Relations, ptoki25 comments could be very relevant.

SJKWS indicated that Pluton will be releasing an update within a couple of days relating to the Capital Raising, this was also confirmed by Super Tim in his post.

SJKWS Post #: 9427290

“I did get to talk to Rupert (Investor relations) today and although he couldn't add to much more than that in the ann he did say they will be releasing an update within the next couple of days relating to the CR.”
    “I am still a buyer once it settles. Very high risk but very high reward at these prices.”

“The ore is still there and they seem to be doing a good job getting on the ships.”

“BC has been thrown into this mess so i am still giving him time to prove himself.”

“If not i'm in to lose alot on this one....if not already.”

ptoki25 Post #: 9425821

“Its hard to believe that PLV a producer is trading below 8c...I feel that people are losing sight of the big picture with all this short term hate...some key things to remember are:
    1) We are one of the closest producers to our customers
    2) We have some of the best ore in the world
    3) In the horror year for iron ore stocks we have still managed to get pre-sale agreements amongst other things.
    4) The Chinese party (what ever they want to call themself) did take a stake in PLV at a premium at 36c.”

“Dont lose sight of the big picture peoples cause when this negative sentiment turns it will turn quick...and GBG over the last 2 days is a clear example of that!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.