PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

back to 40c few months later !!!, page-80

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "The concern is the lack of buying and support at any level. So not many players are seeing value.""

Insaf,

Appreciate your reply. But, just to let you know, I have tried on three separate occasions to test the market and see if I could instigate a reverse by putting separate buy orders, and guess what, I couldn't stop the momentum.

IMHO, the only way the momentum will stop, is when the Management will decide to come out with a proper announcement clarifying and spelling out what their plans are, and rectify some inconsistencies that appeared in the announcement on the 11th therein.
    I took the time and made the effort the other day in telling Rupert about the inconsistencies while pointing them out to him, and I hope that he will pass that on to the powers that be, and get it clarified in the next couple of days.
    I am hoping that they will, hence why I am taking the risk and took the gamble to buy some more shares. If I loose some more money doing it, so be it. One thing is for sure here. And that is that the loss, if any, won't be as great as the one from the previous cost of my shares.

As you have rightly pointed out, the disappointment and frustration could be the major cause of our problems, and that is why I am leaning towards the company having to do something about it to reverse that sentiment.

I do also agree with you that, if the company were of the opinion that they would need a CR to supplement them with some cash, they should have released an announcement a weeks or so before the actual relisting giving it time for the investors to properly absorb it and digest it. The way they chose to do it, it was ludicrous and out of whack IMO.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.