PGM 7.89% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

back to 40c, page-19

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    That 50 billion I think came from the original holders who included the other stuff plus the pms at lower prices than today's spot. 50 mill ozs of the pms only at say, av 500 bucks an ounce pms is 25 billion ........ but u will find the other stuff which would probably be part of a broader long-term consideration may indeed take it to the higher number.

Anyway we have others in here who reckon that 50 mill ozs is only the surface stuff haha. If we head to Hephaestus' depths we might have more at better grade (?) .......lets leave it at this for now. Btw Aphrodite and club-foot are a couple u know ...... chance meeting at the Santorini caldera recently haha.

Re my target prices, I deal in orders of magnitude haha ........ and agree we might be looking at some kinda progressive project / market cap evolution here like with CMR which is IMO about to quantum leap again after a long consolidation.

Its all degrees of evolution but that CRITICAL MASS is what we look for and that will take some time to assess. But so long as the pms prices are heading NORTH and sure looks like IMO, time is on our side. Check out recent oil price leap again just ahead of the coming high demand holiday period ..... looks like we are headed for its next primary leg UP and pms will surely follow as INFLATION raises its head again hey ?

There is an optimum time to do deals in such environments ....... too soon cos we dont know our true potential would be to our detriment. So yeah, two year project from here with further accumulation at each stage of risk reduction would be my MO.

Just hope this ship is kept REAL TIGHT in meantime.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.