DCC 8.11% 4.0¢ digitalx limited

back to 4c, page-25

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I think most people that bought in aat the hype had no clue on what they were buying into, maybe they were trying to ride the highs..day traders, profit takers.etc, i have nothing against them,everyone is looking to make money..there is always a risk when you see a stock hike up and try to buy in and hope it hikes again.. but whinging about how it drops and its not a good stock makes you look like a sore loser...
    I got into DCC prior to the increase last week and even before that cause IMO this is a relatively good cheap speculative stock with potential because i research in detail prior to buying in...

Yes, Airpocket could be view as an unsuccessful attempt (most first attempt in the apps environment is relatively unsuccessful and goes through many iteration before being successful)..but the fundamentals behind it is sound..

BGL large investment...and with them voluntary escrowing their share shows that they have confidences in the longterm goal.

DCC is venturing further and diversifying their services like advising/consulting on ICO andcompanies that are looking into using crypto in their business and many more other service related to crypto & blockchain..

Currently they are making deals left and right..within 2 weeks they announce deals with Bankera ICO & STL; i think further down the line more companies will approach them for their expertise and service.. BGL mention that they might bring in NEM to work with DCC.. there is huge potential.

Its relatively normal for a hike of about 80% in a day to drop the next couple of days..I've panic sold on other stocks that i believe in and lost out potential of 5-6x my capital, yeah i got back a couple thousands in profit..but they continue to do good after that.anyone that believes in the new direction of DCC should keep calm and hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $34.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $41.47K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 306151 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.