PEN 0.00% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

HS.I for one, understand the potential of PEN as do many others...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    HS.I for one, understand the potential of PEN as do many others but the market dictates the company value! PEN is a winner regardless as all the boxes are ticked for a feasable operation based on informatio released to the market, however JORC will move the shareprice as its an "industry measure". Also Bank feasibility is rather important dont you think to confirm viability of project and prove t the insots that they should be on board

In the meantime traders dictate the move ...there are no significant Fundies or institutions on the share register that are worth mentioning...mostly comprises of Nominees which make up the majority of holdings...(probably us folk o hotcopper...lol)In the meantime sit and we will or should be rewarded....lots of shares on issue so easy to get hold of some...this will obviously weight the shareprice down until the numbers are confirmed....thats how the game works but im sure you concur anyway and your points very solid ......The trades sem to give some people here hopebut you and i both now that its misrepresenting the real potential and thus value of PEN....CHEERS MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $312.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $2.048M 20.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 628476 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 983486 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.