NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Hi TimTamYeah, got to admit I am not unhappy with results to...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi TimTam

Yeah, got to admit I am not unhappy with results to date. Some of my other shares should do so well [BPH for instance] which is why I try to be positive when I post re NWT. If you can't believe, then you should get out and put your money where you have faith. In broad terms, I believe.

I think you do too as your posts [what I can understand of them anyway] seem to be upbeat and enthusiastic. I wasn't really having a go at you but you really do overstate the bleeding obvious sometimes and then hang your hat on it by wanting others to give you heaps of thumbs up for the "newsflash". Anyway, better to be on the bright side than always kicking them to death.

Only 1 small criticism [only small]. What the hell are you talking about most of the time? I am sure that you and a select few others understand the hieroglyphics you post but if you want the wider audience to read, understand, appreciate, and respond to your posts could some part of them be in English please. I look forward to them but have to work hard to decipher them. Nobody cares about grammatical correctness, just an ability to understand and appreciate your wisdom.

Anyway, in the meantime, yes I am doing OK with N WT and yes, I enjoy your posts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.