UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Definitely need to consider the fundamentals. Charts simply help...

1. 48 Posts.
    Definitely need to consider the fundamentals. Charts simply help to predict safe entry points and future forecasts. Use fundamentals to pick the stock and use charts to trade it (assuming you know how to read charts).

BigToe - the charting system you are using isn't worth the CD it is burnt on if it is telling you the SP is going back to $1. Every indicator imaginable is pointing north at this point in time. The chart has never looked better in the history of the stock.

I will explain just a couple of the indicators -

Breaking to new highs on good volume in a solid up trend with expanding ranges, while at the same time proving a double bottom formation which points to a short term target in the mid $1.90's (haven't worked it out exactly yet). Thats just a few !

I invite you to share your indicators and rational behind your statements. A vague comment like that with nothing to back it up is ridiculous.

There are plenty of people willing to take your shares off your hands. Take your profit and run mate. The number one trading rule is stick to your strategy. When it proves to be wrong then change it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.