MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Sleuth6, some other stock tips. KMN (Kings Mineral). Recent...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Sleuth6, some other stock tips. KMN (Kings Mineral). Recent copper drill at 24%. Amazing. Has an abundance of molybdenum and will soon tell the world they have a huge stash of rhenium. Stockrules will back me on KMN.

Another tip - MGX (Mount Gibson Iron). Recently elevated to the elite class of ASX 100. Has been heavily sold down of late to under $2.60. Recenly secured a 90% increase in ore price. NP of around 50c per share in 08/09 implying a forward PE of around 5.1. Recently announced a likely additional resource at its Koolan Island mine of 100 million tonnes - 64-67% Fe. Merrill has a $5 price target while our buddies at GS have a valuation of $4. Likely to pay a dividend this year but also looking at growth by acquisition. Excellent management team.

Qualifier - only if you have spare $ and are MAE saturated. I'd love to acquire more KMN and MGX but have most of my livelihood in MAE (close to a million, not quite your 2.2M but a fair holding). A few years to 60 (about 14) and hate giving taxman anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.