CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

I thought the main reason for a Hot Copper Forum was to have...

1. 939 Posts.
    I thought the main reason for a Hot Copper Forum was to have informed discussion on where the Share price was heading and why??
    Seems to me the Forum has been hijacked by those emotionally attached to the company and overpowered by debates on the Board and JH with no discussion or consideration on the postings affect on the SP!
    I would like the debate to return to the affect on our investment and sensible consideration of the factors likely to change the SP.
    Let me offer points to consider –
    1. We have seen a doubling of the SP on a massive Turnover increase well above previous daily average of around $5M. This T/O as now fallen back below average.
    2. It seems certain that big players like Clive Palmer have got involved in the company.
    3. With Daltons past employment with Hess there seems a connection likely there. (I know for an absolute fact Hess is doing long term Seismic on a mates property just north of our Leases at Emundie Station.
    4. We have for sure an oil show from Surprise and decided to release the rig and do 3d seismic over the area instead of doing another hole which may have been just meters off the target! Now seems sensible to me.
    5. Despite a recent Capital Raising at a big discount to current SP the price has not collapsed as it has on all previous CR,s. So it seems SI,s are hanging in or have been taken out by the likes of CP/Hess??
    6. There is indeed a Robotic Trading or High Frequency trading system being employed on the ASX site for CTP. Very unusual for this stock and surely an indicator of interest from the big boys?
    7. WE do have trillions of Coal deposits suitable for UGC and CTL which should attract the likes of LNC for just one example. Plus the often stated but not sort yet –Helium!
    8. There are various Reports out from different independent sources valuing the SP well above current market price . Indeed up to 10 times plus current price.
    9. Whether the Board is changed or not the real wealth of the company is what is in the ground. This cannot change. The Board may but not the current intangible wealth of the company.
    10. The current actions to change the Board if nothing else has put the current Board on notice that at least some shareholders (20%??) are not happy which will force them to be more open with their Announcements or more proactive with their actions!
    All these considerations need to be taken up to determine the future SP. MY view is that short term the SP is being capped by a BOT and it is being easy to do as the big players like CP and maybe Hess have obtained their comfortable share for now and will sit and wait for us to exhaust our reserves to further prove up the resource. Seen this happen many times before!
    But I see a real possibility of a next step up for the SP in the next few weeks . If you believe in Candlesticks then it should go up next week !
    So putting aside the current HC debate on Boards etc what do wiser posters than I feel about future SP action?
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.