MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Back to Basics.

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    In previous posts I've stated I dislike new thread titles, I'm apologising in advance.

A lot of chest beating (shirt fronting) has happened in the last 2 days, hence a few
    posts being moderated. (Really it' s not worth it) I'd hate for some of you to be banned from HC.

If possible can we get "Back to Basics? Hence the new title.

CAD will release final results when management seems fit.
    There's possible reasons for the delay, maybe results are not finalised or they're are still drilling. Who knows?.
    It's not the end of the world that management doesn't release announcements on a weekly basis.

I'd prefer that management release announcements when there is something that's worth announcing.

Until then I kinda sick and tired, like probably most of you on here are from reading, " when are the results coming out", "they should've been put by now". on a daily basis.

Some of you may need to (excuse me please moderators) shut off from hotcopper for a couple of days or maybe a few weeks and relax, have alerts set on your portfolio so you're not looking at it every 5 mins.

CAD was always going to be a speculative stock. From all the doom and gloom of last week RE: CR the share price has held up and people aren't selling in a panic.

Best advise I can give to some holders is just look away for a while. When you come back you find that CAD has spiked upwards (there's hoping).

GLTAH........
    we'll either sink or swim. (I've got to much invested to sink, so I'm swimming).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $8.614K 4.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6481032 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60764848 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.