FFG 10.5% 1.7¢ fatfish group limited

Back to Basics

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    The share price is biting in in spite of some strangeness is setting in the thread which we can do without. We in are in here to move forward not listen to obsessions day in and day out. Everyone has a right to be heard in turn but not by dominating the pages ad nauseum.

Back to basics. Good to see some writing positive stuff.

The combined value of our shareholdings in iCandy and our subsidiary Abelco AB - on a good day - hovers around $40 million. Add to this our other partnerships and subsidiaries we are a great deal more than this. We have already been told that the profits of the new kid on the block, Fatberry, again increasing its revenue from strength to strength. The objective now is to make moves on all our seed to growth subsidiaries such as BNPL services provider Smartfunding and of course the mighty Fatberry to set them up financially and continue the build of these companies into profitable organisations moving forward.

We are just starting our 2nd wave of forward movements so this is not a period of despair but one of celebration so our share price can move forward with our share revaluation process step by step. There should be announcements Coming our way on the progress.

Don’t know much about Minerium at present but the way corporations like Paypal are buying Blockchain and smaller crypto companies, Minerium always has an interest value for sure. No, I don’t know anything. But we do have so many interests everywhere, somewhwere something big is bound to happen at some time here and there. Some institutions are seeing this. If we stick to fundamentals and report the facts we’ll be right. In my opinion of course. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $44.99K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1854337 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 665626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1680727
Last updated 14.23pm 26/04/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.