FFG 0.00% 0.9¢ fatfish group limited

Back to Basics, page-14

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    We’ll have to agree to disagree. Otherwise this thread will end up being the never-ending story.

If you can’t understand the points outside the square then it’s useless trying to bring up these points with you. I am not comparing the the board of Hathaway to that of Fatfish Group what I am saying that if the Buffett’s theory is worth looking at at lower levels as there are facets involved in share price increases and the positivity of shareholders behaviour is one of these reasons for share price movements one way or another together with improved communications as some other points.

I disagree with your assumptions on SmartFunding BNPL as information so far seems to suggest that its modus operandi is possibly changing in that as well as high amount corporate lending with crowdfunding there seems to be a suggestion that it might now embrace lending into consumer retail lending with merchants throughout SE Asia. That’s my take on it at present and I will be waiting on the next report or advices on their setting up procedures and funding arrangements further before making definitive statements that may not be now entirely correct due to fine tuning requirements.

*Fatfish’s subsidiary Smartfunding enters into strategic partnership with KryptoPOS to roll out its BNPL Services throughout Asia

* KryptoPOS is a leading cloud-based POS software that serves more than 5,000 merchants and 15 million consumers in Malaysia and Indonesia

*Partnership entails offering Smartfunding’s BNPL services to merchants, and also consumers.

Anyway we’ll leave it at that for now and move on. All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $150 16.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4742117 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1690826 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.