BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Back to BIG, page-43

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    For someone claiming to have the foresight of a Jedi knight, your ignorant down ramping is quite tiresome Yoda..

If I am a business paying for a video of my business to be made, I am not just going to have the video made and then just leave it for BIG to post and not post it myself..

I then take that video and embed it on my website, I post it on every social channel I have and I send EDM's to my mailing list links back to my website. It's social validation, and it's invaluable to any growing business.

I don't just by chance hope that randomly someone is going to come across my business on the BIG YouTube page, who's views do not account for the total number of eyeballs that have viewed my videos.

But don't let facts get in the way of your insistent dribble.

By being so definitive in your opinion, you're actually setting yourself up for failure here. Before you sprout (again, and again, and again) about how BIG is just signing up non paying customers and swapping them out with new ones, of course there won't be 100% take up rate, but it's a volume game, and there are paying customers across 3 continents.

AIMO

May the force be with you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.