GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

on ya acre ths from me 2 ...i still dont under stand why they...

1. 61 Posts.
    on ya acre ths from me 2 ...i still dont under stand why they have not concertrated on getting 1..and 2.. on line and prodcing oil and they r not telling us why ,is it to do with this legalproblem ,,,not wanting the other party to come back in .quite frankly some accountants are pay far too much, there must be someone who can do the job better or cheaper or both frank b earns nearly 3 times me ,how much did he charge to recompensate chris the $8 makes me not happy jan.and chris well he sure has been doing a lot lately ,on ya buddy know you follow order from others .please acknowledge that as a sh and member of the peoples power group i am not happy with passed historical documents ,may the future bring change directly ,for the betterment of all sh.s lately being a sh in this co reminds me of the song hotel california .lets hpoe we dont want to leave . i think shaking the tree is not enough it needs prunning.cause and effect ,,,10 hole program will drill 11o wells in the future ,i dont think they think this wasa good plan now contemptuos blatant arogance. .still going to raise my hand in sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.