ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Back to Business

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well, hopefully all the distractions are out of the way. Some of the ripe fruit has fallen off the tree these past couple of days and now with a fresh 4.5mill in the bank its back to business for all.
    imo I dont like cr's as they always seem to halt any momentum for about a month.

Personally I'm glad the're doing the trial as it will be more credible (value adding) evidence that I'm sure they will be able to put to good use in places like the US.

I've been in and out of ALT for the last 10yrs and seen some things come and go, the MOU they signed recently does not mean much to me at this point in time (I have seen mou's signed before that have have not produced results), except that it adds a small amount of credibility to the device and opens ones mind to the possible expansion into other markets that guys like me would not think of.
    However, I do believe that management have surrounded themselves with good quality people which have given them good direction to get this over the line, something IMO, a lot of people would be skeptical of ALT mngt achieving on thier own ( as they have not been able to do this to date).

looking foward to some news on the official launch in the next week or two. As that should restart that upward SP movement we all await.

Anyway thats enough rambling from me.

look forward to the AGM in 2015 as I reckon that will be the one where we will be celebrating a great year.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.