ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

He'sElite, Yes I have been in a long time, 15years. China...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    He'sElite,
    Yes I have been in a long time, 15years. China dominates this critical mineral and has in the past cut down on the supply that the west has wanted, in fact it was only a couple of years ago that the US had said that they only had 6 months supply of REE, and Ursula from the EU said that they could not fight a war without relying on China for REE, hence the trip to Greenland a month ago where she put in US$200m mainly to train some Greenlanders to work at the mine. That hasn't had any effect to date I admit. The main thing is mate, the west, mainly US, EU and Britain want to start off their own industry, which would happen when ETM got their licence, this would also break the shackles on relying on China. Stopping in our way is a couple of greenies or a couple of idiots, why I can not understand, this project will be the start of Greenlands desire to get independence, it will employ a lot of people and pay a lot of money in taxes. These people that have got the breaks on, will go, one way or the other, and this project will go ahead, so hang in mate it will pay you back. All the best Father D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.161K 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174222 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 59703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.