TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Back to Facts

1. 226 Posts.
    With Ancuabe results due within the next 3-5 weeks and so many paths for us to follow, us holders will need to focus on what aspect is most important.

Eddie doesn't think the Vanadium is significant at the moment, news or no news.

We need to get the LOI to become binding and ensure that we can actually achieve our vertical integration goals.

In terms of interest, we will need to get a player on board with a name. I think it will be difficult for a US firm to invest in us currently. Secondly, new technology involving graphite, graphene, nanotubes etc needs more media attention.

I remember reading about 3D printers, and thought okay if we are able to utilize graphite as a material then the universe is really the limit.

So let's gather data over the coming weeks because we have around 2 or so to be able to become more informed with the JVs, drill results, permits etc.

For the chaps day trading, Eddie suggests that you trade the short term- 11-14 day trading timetable.

Investors won't make much difference for you - buy today or 4 weeks from now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.