KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Hi Stevie, Why are you in the Bahamas, sort of sums it up? By...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Stevie,

Why are you in the Bahamas, sort of sums it up? By own admission, so can you explain? Sounds dubious by any measure, and given other comments to you recently on this HC site, sort of joking/congratulations, one would have to ask the question?

Seems odd to me and I guess others as well?

Any answer? You did put yourself in the limelight for some reason. I guess to make the sheep follow. I am guessing it wasn't for free, as no one is that generous of their time.

So what was the point for your participating intensely in the HC thread for KBL?

I don't think you are responsible, but you helped it along. Loss of faith in any stock is fatal. I can't fathom your agenda, but you helped it to critical quicker than you think. The fact that you ushered that time frame along, to me is a tad suspect. To what end?

And now you are in the Bahamas, and some weird questions from your goons from HC.

No you didn't kill it off, but you helped it along a tad quicker than needed. I am guessing you got something out it. It seems the rest of us paid for that.

Yes you did your best to warn everyone, but I guess that was because you knew what was happening.

To a degree some credit, but not totally honest, as you already knew the outcome.

Many lost a lot of money, you tried to help, but wasn't really honest. I guess you made heaps really and congratulations.

I hope your life in the future really understands, that what goes around comes around, so be warned.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.