CCV 4.65% 22.5¢ cash converters international

Back to fundamentals, page-44

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    I'm curious as to why this isn't doing much better, with the unemployed being the biggest target of stimulus over the next 6 months as well as casuals that should essentially cover our whole customer base for finance.
    Unemployed people are actually better off now, a large portion of casuals are going to earning more now than they were leading in, collections should be doing really well for the next 6 months.
    As far as demand for credit, many who are now "to good for CCV loans" will find themselves locked out of traditional finance and have no other option.
    I speak of this from experience, as someone who has been locked out of traditional credit market, moving to someone who, upon loan brokers looking at my credit file and go WOW, obviously you'll go straight to the lowest rate available.
    Mind you the convergence of this panic I'm finding even with the highest credit scores possible I'm being moved up the risk curve due to being casual, didn't matter a month ago although now I'm in the middle of trying to settle a property deal while the worlds going into lock-down finance is absolutely getting harder.
    Means I wont get to go shopping for all these cheap shares when the deals done

Last edited by kittyboomboom: 23/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $141.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $107.7K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 502753 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 208387 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.