VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

I just noticed the following post from CER forum. If the comment...

1. 234 Posts.
    I just noticed the following post from CER forum.

If the comment about "...institutional players are paying great attention to CER due to its oversold and undervalued state" is true. Then, it is reasonable to expect institutional investors to pay more attention to VPG at the current sp and gearing level.

Further, with regard to potential acquisition, the smaller MC coupled with lower debt will make VPG a far more attractive target than CER, not to mention the neat and tidy standalone status of VPG.

I am just asking experienced investors/traders, in circumstance where share prices are substantially depressed and institutional players exiting, after all these happening, what is the likely confidence re-building and price recovery journey for entities like VPG with good underlying fundamentals.

Though no one would know exactly, as the current financial crisis is unprecedented.

However, could experienced traders pls kindly provide us some insight? I mean the process of institutional players regaining confidence in the stock and purchase as part of their portfolio.

We have seen Orbit securing more CER shares not too long ago.

Thanks in advance, guys and gals.
    ----------

"There will be little influence on CER's share price by the movement in the DOW. CER and CNP's share price alike will escalate in the coming days leading up to the 15th - as forementioned im still expecting 15-20c prior to the announcement which will provide a terrific base for upward movement on the 15th... After conversing with my close friend at AXA, it is clear that institutional players are paying great attention to CER due its oversold and undervalued state. Obviously the likely dividend distributions poses as a significant incentive to large potential shareholders. This is only the beginning of this upward trend - again well done to Defab, reggie, and buffet who have been instrumental in their detailed analysis and opinions.

For the record there is no way that im selling any of my shares for under 50c - even at that level its a bargain."
    --------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.