Back to Internet security, page-7

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    s2000 I'm not sure if this is relevant but I've noted from 12 months ago that my internet data useage has doubled . But am wondering if the same provider but which was taken over by someone else has made a difference . If u come up with anything can u let us know please as i'm a bit lost .

For those using mozilla I did an upgrade on one computer and an update on avast and all of a sudden a drama I've had with a svhost on start up has now dissapeared but now xp takes many minutes to shut down . Apparently the avira upgrade had done something to secure the modem better but I don't understand that . I also noted the only web page I had open yesterday was asx announcements from the asx ; http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do and I had some time out and when opened the laptop norton picked up a red alert style virus thing from them . Very rare , Freakin internet thingy and pewter issues are a pain in the butt .

director 12 careful what u write as anything to do with the subject of circumvention raises a red flag . Deliberate attempts and u get outed .

cheers g

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.