BQT bqt solutions limited

Just saw a story on the Today Show re the UK, CCTV is everywhere...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    Just saw a story on the Today Show re the UK, CCTV is everywhere with it leading to a reduction in crime of 60 % in new areas installed. Also info re trials underway by various agencies re face and number plate recognition. No doubt this is an area BQT has been getting further involved in if you read previous announcements.

The Chairman (Ian Murray) has said, "This year has seen a significant increase in the number of clients and partners, through which we have been successful in winning over 30 new projects this financial year. In many cases the Defence and Government projects have a very long lead time to commencement, extended installation time frame and large number stages which makes it difficult for the company to quantify the total ultimate value of these projects. A futher complication is that, in a number of cases, the project has such high security that the company may never know where its products are being installed, as it is often the access system integrators who purchse our products and complete the installation. Currently BQT solutions has over 100 projects it is working on and we expect this list to increse during the current financial year. The company believes that a significant number of these major projects will come to fruition during this year which will give us a good foundation for continued global expansion." ...........

I expect more contracts and announcements soon along with revenue moving us into profit and we should see the SP rise at least back to mid 20's. Then stabalize for the push back through 30 with bigger deals and income. I still have plenty longterm and picked up some traders yesterday for a punt.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.