POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

The Abi Rose find is a real boost for Lake Johnston... As you...

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    The Abi Rose find is a real boost for Lake Johnston... As you said they can now blend the grades making it much more viable. This is just more news to look forward to when they drill and confirm AR to JORC.

It seems all the steps forward that POS have achieved over the years has been quickly forgotten due to being a non producer, bad sentiment, and the resource downturn. We are lucky they held back on turning the key last year. If you think about what this company has on a whole, all their mines, all their facilities, and all the resources both confirmed and indicated, then you realise just how undervalued this is.

I like the fact they are diversifying with Lithium, a perfect partner with Nickel for battery demand. And lets not forget the Gold tailings they have also. When, and it will, the Nickel price improves this company will be amongst one of the biggest in Australia. Compare the market cap with similar (Nickel) companies...

Imagine when this giant wakes up and Twiggy steps out to dust himself off.

I am officially joining ramp camp on this, I know it it won't happen overnight, but I do believe it will happen.

Good luck and hold tight LT's don't sell yourself short.

MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.