OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

back to ozl

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Lets get back to talking about what this great board does best. Any one that knows me knows I like to follow very simple chart, they the only ones that make real sense to me. and my 9 year old friend down the road helps out a great deal. I many a times put a simple line chart down in front of him and simple ask him which way is the line mostly going more up or more down. If he says to me more down I worry. clearly he has not said this about the ozl line of late.

Ok this is not one of my more simple charts I use, but I have made it user friendly. I have on the chart clearly two channels, so two support lines in red and two resistant lines in green. The normal channel(the lower one) trend that ozl was following was impressive slow and steady nice. But of late ozl has powered on with a bullet, starting a much more aggressive steeper and higher channel, the real question is can it stay in it and hold it. If it can guys hang on to your hats you're in for a hell of a ride, I say see it as a huge bonus, because even the lower channel is impressive and nothing to be sneezed at.

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.