OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Enoch My trading ways would not suit anyone but me. I always...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi Enoch My trading ways would not suit anyone but me. I always try to buy companies I'm sure have a strong growth future, because up to a point it cushions buying a tad high a fair amount. Many time I have more than one parcel of shares in a company. I accept the fact there may be times when I have to wait longer than others to turn a reasonable profit. (so I take the good with the bad with time allocation)I'm a firm believer that no one can predict the market short term consistently so I do the best to take opportunities when they arise rather than trying to think I can time them. Although sometimes I feel it just common sense that the market has a greater chance of doing well for a short while. Many times I think I have bought well and it turns out I may have to wait longer than I thought. I try not to be to greedy. Above all I try the best I can to read the feel of the geniuses cough cough in the US. Like at the moment they been in party mode for a good while.

Be warned I wouldn't listen to me if you paid me too lol I get things wrong some times more often than I care to admit. I have no real system to speak of really with shorter term trading, other than like I've already said trying to read and feel market direction in the US because we "STILL" follow those buggers, regardless of the day may come when we don't as much. I also do my best to change my way of thinking, to suit sometimes quick changes in the market. So now that I have totally confused you, aren't you happy you asked.

Buy well and hold is a lot easier, than the trading parcels at time I tell ya, but it doesn't put any money in the bank until you sell :-(

Cheers
    Mx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.