NDO 2.84% 85.5¢ nido education limited

back to positive trading, page-64

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Tom, I think you mean well but a little word of advice, try and rephrase some of your posts. "Hi guys I believe news is very close now:)cheers Tom." Kind of gives the impression you might be in the know to those who may be inclined to believe what someone says on a bb. Or at least finish with a IMO only.
    Anyway , we seem to be in no mans land at the moment. with something like 10 partners in the Linipacan JV you'd think if the cert was finished by now it would be public, good or bad. And the more research you do the more that you find that it is a big job and RMA seem to be adding tasks to it.If it is commercial I'm hoping some of these smaller holders in the JV can be bought out. I can see nothing but problems trying to develop that with so many partners. I remember from reading Alcon s qrtly how they were reluctant to folk out a few bucks extra for extended work on the reserves requested by RMA. Can't have that. Linipacan aside, where's the rest of the news? end of this week it's supposedly only 3 weeks until Lundin start the first drill. Will we be taking up the other 10%? Which has to be paid for prior to drill starting if I remember correctly. And 63!? All imo only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.84%)
Mkt cap ! $194.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 89.0¢ 85.5¢ $4.342K 5.045K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21498 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.