back to stormy weather., page-6

1. 83,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I know bugger all about tornadoes ------ but, I might get a closer look; they are getting more common here and they seem to be well big enough to move houses nicely

there was one that came off Bass Strait and went across the road and hit a cliff a few years back - a bloke I know had a boat mechanical workshop between the road and the cliff -

he was bloody lucky - the shed - much of it ended up about 100 or 200 metres up the cliff - the rest of the shed whizzed around his head - he copped a couple of bricks (arm injuries I think, can't remember exactly - I think he was protecting his head with his arms) but survived, bloody lucky.

we've had a lot of property damage here in the last 6 months or so from weather - floods mostly, but a lot of storms as well - then fires in the south.

I've seen cyclones in Oz that hit the coast went out to sea reformed and came back again - nothing much surprises me with those things.

One look at the path of Tracy tells me that we'll never get the prediction exact with them - at least I doubt it.
    Last edited by pintohoo: 04/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.