EXT 7.69% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

back to the amazing story

1. 559 Posts.
    After all the upramp&downramp paranoia I suggest we get back to the story.

EXT started as a gold explorer, or better producer since they produced gold already. They realized that the gold project would let the company become a small2midtier gold producer. And then there were those U leases, 50% ownership....

UK based investors spent 15mA$ beginning 2007 at 0,80A$, they urged EXT to focus on U. EXT followed, restructuring, earning 100% share in the U leases, KAH became major s/h for their 50% interest in the leases.

Gold project was sold, I recall two things, one is ATW from Canada which is just now happy to restart gold production in Australia on the former EXT project. EXT still holds some million shares in ATW. I think something went ot another co, silver something, don't recall the exact details...

They startet the drill rigs. IDA Dome. Nice. Proved 25mlbs U. Should be able to grow to 100mlbs over time.

They tested Rössing South, found something, but environment was difficult... Then they focused on RS overcoming the difficulties, drilled big time.
    108mlbs at astonishing greade proved up. WOW.
    Drilling like hell ATM. looks like they found something like a mother lode (I'm not a geo!) ot the entire U area, so the entire system may prove up to be real bombastic.

Then, 2nd cap raising at 1,10A$ for another 30mA$, good for l/t holders, those guys were able to raise money with raising prices, very very rare in these times..

Then , uhh ohh the U, someone needs to dig it out. Yes. Does it cost money to dig it out? Yes. How much? W'll see. Is there something special? Yes. Rössing mine is in the neighborhood, producing for 30 years. So it makes sense to reuse Roessing infrastructure and just truck to dirt to RIOS's infra.. Hmm looks like a very very cheap operation. Very low capex, opex looks good since grade is even higher then rössings...
    I see Blue Sky potential

PS: Tomorrow may start WW3, the US goes bankrupt, all paper money is converted to gold... pick the scenario u like best..
    But
    If u believe that energy is needed still in the next 20 years, that U will be bigbig part of it... then yes EXT is the place to be to profit from that. They have no paper, no bullshit. They have the real thing what is needed to produce energy. Owning EXT shares make u part of this real thing. Don't think money. Think owning something was is really needed to make the world go round.

Enjoy,
    Pisa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.