OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

Back to the beginning - OLI's vision is RIGHT

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    https://www.oliversrealfood.com.au/pages/our-story

It is very obvious Jason Gunn GETS it.

But for those who may believe this is all hipstery stuff, you need to get to the basics of nutrition.

Processed food is absolute poison. Sugar is a poison, especially refined sugar. It leads to chronic inflammation which leads to a fatty liver, an imbalanced gut, which lead to diabetes type 2, Alzheimer, cancer...

FOOD IS MEDICINE.

This guy gets it. And more and more people DO GET IT. You need to eat good food.

No preservatives. No GMOs. No refined sugars. especially high fructose corn syrup. Lower quantities of food per meal. More nutrient rich food. Organic food.

KFC/ Maccas will be a FUN meal. People will know it's full of GMOs, sugars, and create "advanced glycation end products" through its high carb/ high protein combos.

The science is clear. Food is the way you prevent chronic disease. People are getting aware of that.

OLI made a few mistakes, tried to grow too quickly, may not have had exactly the right profiles for the job (could be very good and competent but sometimes stars don't align), but they reacted QUICKLY and DECISIVELY.

None of us here is the market. The market is the market. It understands we went close to a huge issue, and crushed the share price for that reason.

Now it looks like this has recovered the share price is moving upwards.

It's not us, it's what the new management team is doing.

Knowing they understand health, understand their audience, and have the right people in place, with a cash flow positive outlook (outside of exceptional expenses), this has the hallmark of a recovery story.

And usually, the risk is rewarded IF the business does recover. That's the bet here, but with the original founder who owns so many shares, and his correct vision of health and food, I like the odds.

I also like to support good people who try to make a difference in this world.

All my support to the management. I call it when I see it.

All my opinion. DYOR and enjoy the ride!

Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 19/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.