ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

back to the companies long term projects, page-11

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    sorry lautrec but you often further confuse things rather than making them clearer.

IMO it is not clear who is paying for the FS and design work / engineering dwgs etc as ashley stated we have a 50% stake in the JV through the FS / engineering / design phase up until construction. There are a few conflicting statements over various announcements. I will contact the company for clarification on the above.

imo some older esi announcements are also not valid, ie 2008 successful scale up to 150000Tpa. I think there is a bit in volved molving forward to get a 2mt plant up and then enabling the capability to upscale over time to 5 and 10mtp. This is where design and site specific FS studies are needed along withother external infrastructure requirements. I have explained in depth in past posts regarding how this might work. The study's economic component / buisness case would also suggest a 2mtp is not ideal, tincom will do financially best when at 5-10mtp. I have also coveered this in past posts indepth.

will we an interesting week watchjing the sp.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.