ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

SP3,I am not a lawyer so any indication I give is from a lay...

1. 156 Posts.
    SP3,
    I am not a lawyer so any indication I give is from a lay perspective and should be taken as advice.

That being said, aside from what the lawyers may deem to be or not to be, do you think there should be any ethical reason why these minutes shouldnt be made available to shareholders under confidentiality?

Also, I thought I remember in a historical post about a poster gaining access to the board minutes and then accusations of breach of confidentaility, it was you whom quoted the corporations act stating that shareholders have the right to access the minutes! maybe my memory is getting a little rusty in my old age so if it wasnt you I apologise.

I'm not here to slag off the company. I love the technology and have done so for over 4 years. I just expect performance which translates into shareholder returns and if that doesnt occur then I expect we should all ask the reasons why. I'm sorry if that means that people are then placed in the firing line. That's what they get paid for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.