ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Lautrec,You seem awfully shaken about something.I love how you...

1. 156 Posts.
    Lautrec,

You seem awfully shaken about something.
    I love how you make comments about things like they are assumed facts and then base your questions to the forum on these personally manufactured assumptions.

Unlike most people on this forum, I dont hide behind anonymity, so if anyone holds claim to integrity of opinion (usually derived from accountability of the source) its gotta be a poster whom uses their real identity. Right?

I am also smart enough and experienced enough to know what I can and cant say. And will speak with respect and professionalism at all times.

I hold position. But I choose not to give a sentiment.
    I think that is fair enough.

This forum should not be about hyper-sensitive positioning statements, it should be about encouraging people with certain experiences to talk and communicate to the market about issues that the market may find enlightening or interesting.

I certainly wont be making any opinion based statements about board members or management. But I am as entitled to provide my opinion, particularly on areas I am expert in like financing structures, as anyone is. I mean, you give your opinion all the time. What makes you think your more entitled?

Why dont you take a look at my Convertible Note post and make comment on that in a logical manner rather than attack the credibility of the source. In this case, mr anonymity, you dont stand a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.