CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Back to the facts - 12 month to production

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

I'm Thomas from Germany and I want to try that we concentrate us of the actual facts again and don't waste the time to look back, to drag over Tony and his management job....

Facts:

- approx. 1.010.000.000 shares outstanding
    - approx. 50.000.000 options outstanding (0,05 -0,07 Aus$
    - market capitalization of approx. 29,6 Mio. Aus$ ( Full diluted)
    - approx. 4,5 Mio. Aus$ in the bank (Fe included)

Investments

- European Lithium, approx. 12%, actual Value approx. 12 Mio. Aus$. Austria Wolfsberg, productIon 2020
    - Fe Limited (Kasombo 5-7), copper and cobalt, approx. 40%, actual Value approx. 3,2 Mio. Aus$
    additional investments of Fe limited, add. value FE
    - Cauldron energy, approx. 16%, actual Value approx. 1,4 Mio. Aus$

Investments, not listed

- Kipushi, 50%, copper and cobalt dumb, PFS finished, value approx. 200 Mio. for Cape, Congo, productIon Q2 2019.
    - Kitwe, 60%, copper and cobalt dumb, tests on going, bigger resource as KIpushI expected ( dump is bigger), value approx. 200 Mio. analog KipushI
    - Marampa and Dempsey (100%), both Iron ore projects
    - Mining International (100%), copper project

- add. little Investments, LatIn resources etc.

So, that the facts.

All projects are on goIng to generste add. Value, the next step is the financIng of the Kipushi Lesching plant. we need approx. 35 Mio., 50:50, Cape and Paragon. Different possibilities, Off Take agreements other financings, actual Is no additional capital raising planned.

Come on guys, thats the facts. Cape are valued with 29,5 Mio.Aus$. Forget the last years, these are the actual projects and Investments and facts.

This is so undervalued, In 12 months we are In productIon at KIpushI, then KItwe, then european or Kasombo, the chances are so big, stop your howling and wailing because the last years. Its August 2018, take your chance, these are the facts and In 12 month we are In productIon.

Sorry guys, you have to see the potential, unbelievable if not!

Take your seat in the starting train!!!

Thanks Thomas

I wait for the crybabies and the negative persons

Good night all!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.