RMS 1.62% $1.82 ramelius resources limited

back to the facts

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I'll give first hand knowledge of Wattle dam and Mt Magnet having been to both.Wattle Dam WILL produce gold until mid 2012 already stated by the company, many people (me included)are optimistic this will be extended, if it is then it really is a cash cow (Horse) the costs are extremely low and getting better all the time. Danny the mine manager (Ex Barrick) is as good as it gets under gound, just go to any pub in Kalgoorlie and you will believe it. Mt Magnet was only sold by the South Africans because they didn't have any commitment to Australia so went to new Guinea, they bought it for $100million plus (I think) then had it sold at $65 Million (Fell Through) and we got it for $40 million (Absolute Bargain) The best thing is that we have inherited staff from Harmony who know Mt Magnet like the back of their hand, they know every drill result and where the potential is, you combine that with the already proven skills of Joe Houldsworth and Ian Gordon who will get the gold out of the ground as cheaply as possible and you have another cash cow (Sorry, Horse)Anyone who doesn't understand the significance of the latest drill results will probably be back on this blog in the months to come still asking for resignations etc. luckily the rest of us will be too busy wandering around Europe eating and drinking so much that we will never hear them. The irony is that the doubters will live longer than us due to their healthy , meagre, diet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.