CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

back to the future

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thinking back to 15 March (pre SP explosion) and my original concerns with managements failure to provide updates...I wonder whether , now, with the benefit of hindsight, none of this has still happened, or had ever commenced, as they have been too busy over the past month or so trying to put out a fire, that has now erupted.

As a reminder:

Given the company originally announced on 17 February that it planned on commencing an extended production test on Surprise during April 2012 and generate cash flow from the sale of this oil from that point I was wondering if you could please confirm or advise the market otherwise how the company is progressing in:

- Submission of application to NT government and receipt of approval of such application for commencement of EPT on Surprise REH-1
    - Submission of Land Council application and receipt of approval for commencement of EPT on Surprise REH-1
    - Tender/Contract for Oil Sales contract for sale of oil generated from EPT of Surprise REH-1
    - Tender/Contract/Construction of tanks on Site at Surprise to hold oil extracted from EPT
    - Tender for or contract with transport company to transport oil from Surprise REH-1 to Port of Darwin or elsewhere.

Given it is now 14 March 2012 and that CTP originally planned EPT to commence in April, it would seem vital that these items are very well progressed so as to meet this original planned timeline.

---------------------------------------------------

How things change in a week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.