CTP 3.85% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

back to the future, page-12

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Steinbock, I agree with you on this one. And we all should be waiting for Monday to come and see what they are going to tell us, instead of fabricating what is going to happen.
    After all, come Monday we may be told of another extension of the TH, or God forbid, a suspension.

There are too many conjectures and suppositions floating around here at this moment in time within these threads.

We even have posters already discussing a Takeover with possible prices for our shares, when none of that has OFFICIALLY come out from the company itself, when they could be all baseless fabrications with some personal intent in mind.

I am not saying that what is written here could not become reality, far from it. But, what I am saying, is that we should contain ourselves to what the Company has told us so far.
    After all the Announcement we have at present is only telling us about changes to Management personnel. It does not make any mention whatsoever of an impending takeover. And most importantly, if there is going to be one, another Announcement to cover that part will have to be announced to the market via the ASX, before it can become official.

Speculations and more speculations, that is all we are reading.

Come Monday, we will all know.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.