CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

back to the future, page-21

1. 570 Posts.
    I remember a situation last year where somebody sold out and the reason they gave without much prompting if any was that the worlds Economy was about to collapse because of PIIGS.

Funnily enough the SP collapsed into the 4's shortly after. Then the person has a change of heart(?) and rebuys as they still believe in CTP.

It is obvious with the recent events and comments made a few weeks before that there were people privvy to info not available to the average shareholder.

While a person may not be silly enough to make it obvious they are benefiting from privileged info, what's to stop them from telling their family or friends to trade a certain way. It's the way the world works and it happens everywhere. That's the problem. People will cheat where they can. If you're playing by the rules you will not do as well, but if you're not playing by the rules there is a risk of being caught. Sleep well.

I think we will do well and the SP will rise but we won't do nearly as well as others who knew more than us. There would even be some mum and dad traders that may have sold and will miss out on their due profits because of the shenanigans.

ASIC should scroll the forums, I bet they would find a few pieces of the puzzle.

I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 76040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.