PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi @Zenox,It is an interesting observation, and may well be the...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

Hi @Zenox,

It is an interesting observation, and may well be the case.

However, I have to think that if I were at that level of pain I would absolutely stop NSAIDs for 2 weeks in order to be accepted onto a trial. NSAIDs are just evil for me, after even a couple of days the side effects are unbearable.

My opinion is that those is real pain will move mountains to find an effective treatment, even if that means more immediate pain for the long-term good.

It also makes sense that PAR need to ensure NSAIDs are flushed before their treatment to ensure no drug interaction or confusion about what drug is doing what!

Out of (genuine) interest, how do you qualify your comment “Since we know patients with a NRS score of 7+ are less likely to stop their pain medication…” ? Is this really the case or a perception?

Not having a crack, just would like to understand if this really is the case for clinical trial participants and there is data on this?

I would also argue the more 7+ participants we can get the better – the differential in improvement will likely be higher – but that is just my own opinion! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $85.35K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 280011 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.