EMS 0.00% 1.8¢ eastern metals limited

ARSorry pal I don't agree AT ALL - your summation though has...

1. 1,893 Posts.

AR

Sorry pal I don't agree AT ALL - your summation though has merit - the previous board and management was strongly influenced by DS and the current incumbents are trying to undo the fricken mess left behind - be a bit kind here - once Berlin Pharma is sorted we have a clear path forward

They have managed under this management to raise capital (which saved the company) and pay off debt - sell the Eastern Sates business, organise and complete the Phase 2 trial and are now putting together the final trials - not bad in my view

So whilst I can understand your view under the DS tiller I think you are being a bit short sighted in your view of the current management

Many here have wondered why the trial became a phase two - one of the reason behind this surrounds the fact we were dealing with children who where dreadfully sick - they could not take the risk that Artimist would not be successful and a large number of children died as a result when they would have survived under IQ - as small as this risk was the medical fraternity required this common sense approach - the companies only problem was omitting to tell us - the phase 3 trials will now be conducted on a much larger sample

Clyde

Lets be reasonable ramblings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.