EMS 8.70% 2.5¢ eastern metals limited

something i noticed, trials begun for artimist sometime in early...

1. 63 Posts.
    something i noticed, trials begun for artimist sometime in early to mid 2007. To complete 2 phases has taken nearly 3 years.

With phase 3 trials due to begin in nov 2010 (cough cough)and traditionally the largest phase in terms of enrolments 1000-3000 (v 20-30 phase 2) and at multipoints and considering all the data that has to be reviewed and compiled,manufacturing data etc,for multiple regulatory agencies, can anyone honestly see this being approved before 2012-2013 at the very earliest, and that is if all things run perfectly.

Did any one get to the bottom of this statement from the ceo

"Eastland CEO Mr Dermott Patterson today responded we have been awaiting the independent report as we move to commence the field trials of treatment of infected children and the report gives us extreme confidence in that outcome.
    The trial is being targeted for November 2008 subject to authorisation of the relevant authorities.We have the added advantage of not having to conduct Phase 11 studies."
    ***asx release 11-09-08

Was the statement in bold ever retracted??????

It's not hard to believe that people string out events over the years, always chasing that grandiose rainbow that is invariably always just over the next hill. Call me cynical, but i am beginning to suspect they only have their continued employment and benefits as their main priority, and they just hope shareholders churn and move on before they are brought to account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.614M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.875K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20840 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.