IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

the other one. Lol.Yes still holding. Posted my movements here...

1. 26,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    the other one. Lol.
    Yes still holding. Posted my movements here also for mine a long time ago.
    Entry 10m, free carry 100m club, take profits 200m club.
    Solid residual to enjoy the success with everyone else here.

If you see something you like, with a solid story developing, for mine, buy a little extra so you cant lighten along the way, and still be rewarded for your free float residual. Buy early and have the conviction to hold.
    Though i dont spend a lot of time to this thread as the stock will reward as it measures progress.

People may ask, why sell any if you believe in the story. The answer is, you must always reward yourself along the way for your early decision making, and reinvest that into the next 10-20m stock, that can repeat the same gains. There are always delays, and always market cycles. The question is to understand in the discovery wave, what a market can pay, if all the horses keep their shoes on. But a company has a set back, doesnt deliver or delayed, you know that is going to start some impatient sellers to the frey. Have a strategy, a value range, and stick to it. And keep your eyes open for the next darling the market knows nothing about, except for the frustrated longs on its tail.

And if you identify the oak tree from the reeds, know when to hold a residual position through the noise of the forest clearing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.