TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

;;NightStalker ;you sound like more of a DOWNRAMPER thats...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    ;;NightStalker
    ;you sound like more of a DOWNRAMPER thats ALREADY SOLD OUT
    than a as you said ( a large stock holder)
    you seem to be trying to promote negative stuff about .. (closet's and bad announcements ect ect )
    and all the other negative stuff your going on about
    your not fooling any of the regulars on this thread into selling out of this winning solid stock .NO WAY
    do you think anyone here would believe that you have not already sold out ages ago ?
    by the way your continue to bag out this great stock ?

'Posted by NightStalker
    IP 220.253.xxx.xxx
    Post #1100743 - in reply to msg. #1100708 - splitview

"all is fine with TOX spoke to MD other day sell at your own peril."

That's fine and dandy, but they need to tell US, the shareholders that, via a few market announcements. Their investor relations has gone from being excellent to being downright nonexistent.

I still think that the downslide in the SP will be very difficult to halt, even if the year-end reports are absolutely brilliant. Once market sentiment turns, then mass psychology kicks in and no amount of good news will turn it around until it has shaken off the bad sentiment. That usually means a prolonged run at low levels to form a base (Weinstein Stage 1) while negative sentiment gets forgotten. Just like the positive sentiment was forgotten while TOX was range-trading between 11 and 14 cents - Weinstein's Stage 3 top.

If you spoke to management, did you ask them why they have become so secretive and silent? The change in their tactics is what worries me. I've seen it before, with bad announcements eventually coming out of the closet.....

Regards, NightStalker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.