A2M 1.16% $6.13 the a2 milk company limited

Back to the roots....!

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    The last article from one of the best scientists in the a2-Milk world & discussions, Prof. Keith Woodford, remembered me as a "long-hauler" investor in a2m why we face more and more problems.

In this brilliant article, Keith made clear, what difference we have to "normal" milk in the supermarkets but recently, I would say 2 - 3 years, "our company" lost the track. Yes, they say "Feel the difference" but I doubt, that at least 50 % of the upper class staff understand or know the science behind a2m.

https://keithwoodford.wordpress.com/2021/08/26/food-derived-opioids-are-a-medical-frontier/

When I first bought shares in this "a2-vision" the SP was 12 cents/share NZD and I followed the science with enthusiasm. "The Devil in the Milk", scientific research done through the Chief Scientific Officer, Andrew Clarke, establishing of "IP", tremendous fights against the "Milk Industry", everything was thrilling for me, a veterinarian surgeon who knows the "difference".

I realized that the a2-Milk could be the real game changer in the future supply of high quality protein, even to areas which are known as mainly "lactose-intolerant" regions, like SEA, Africa and India. India was actually the eye-opener for me and convinced me. According to Milk Intolerance Network, the Indians are about 80 % lactose-intolerant but they are the world leader in milk production since many years. And not only I myself asked the question: "What are they doing with their milk?" I went into detail and realized that they consume all of their milk by themselves....! But I had to learn as well, that 50 % of Indian milk is produced by buffaloes (A2A2), 3 % by goats (A2A2) and 47 % by cows but mainly Bos indices cows (A2A2).

The scientific department of a2m (actually 1 Person, Andrew Clarke), they knew that their markets could be vast and unmeasurable. No competition - the big supplier like Nestle or Danone had really big problems to accept a2-Milk. What happened all of us know, they are also competitor, but with minor success.

There is no money anymore for the science behind a2 - in the BOD everybody relies on "marketing" which is of course a very important part. But "to be different" in the competition is a highly valuable argument and a strong tool for marketing.

I highly recommend the young, unexperienced staff in high positions at a2m the following proverb:

"Those who do not know the past cannot understand the present. And those who do not understand the present cannot shape the future"!

I would like to get the spirit back from our roots (Sir Bob Elliott) to a highly motivated team and I hope that our CEO David Bortolussi understands what the "share holders or owners" want. The "long-haulers" know very well the difficult but also the stormy and exciting times. We need "Top leadership in a2-science, a good range of high quality products, a vision to conquer the markets, and a close ear at our customers "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.13
Change
0.070(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $4.431B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.13 $6.04 $8.538M 1.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $6.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.13 29909 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.10
  Change
0.070 ( 0.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.08 $6.11 $6.03 348783
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.