DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

of course hashimoto, still buyingRule Numero Uno:buy when...

1. nk
    3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    of course hashimoto, still buying

Rule Numero Uno:

buy when everyone sells, sell when everyone buys

Rule Numero Due

Use a stop loss when you decide the risk/return is mediocre I used a stop loss on GCY.

I would have used a stop loss on SBM a few years ago and missed out on a Disallowed. SBM Balance Sheet back then was truly horrible, but they survived as will DCN . Whether you paid 30c or 15c for SBM did not matter, those that bought back then either were crazy or had a marvelous appetite for risk

I have traded SLR for years. When everyone decided it was going belly up a few years ago I started accumulating in the teens and now am well ahead with a very low entry price after profit taking. I never used a stop loss on SLR

And of course I have lost on gold stocks because I did not use a stop loss , goes with the territory. no risk no return.

I have not used a stop loss on DCN because I was a buyer years ago at 30c anyway. Sure I have seen a total decimation of my paper profits, but kept a cool head , though it took 24 hours to recover, a recovery helped by the fact that only a few weeks ago SBM took out AGB at a very healthy and joyful profit for me ( and never used a stop loss on AGB!)

It is a wild and crazy business gold equities, fortunes are made and lost. Its not worth it actually, Eshmun is right!
    This is a game for madmen, treasure hunters, reckless speculators . People like me!

From here in the gold equity cycle you are better to just trade the USERX or HUI index using Jeff Kerns SKI system with tight stops , which the system provides .

This is my last big punt on a gold equity .Upside from 40c is 500 to 1000%. Best case scenario is scrip for scrip merger with a quality Canadian midcap at around $1. The HUI is coming off the bottom and I predict a 200% to 300% rise in the HUI next 3 to 4 years which is why I would be happily swap my DCN scrip for a bigger and less risky outfit in the Canadian market which would track the HUI rise plus some more .

CEO's of Canadian gold midcaps would see this as a great opportunity to get exposure in the Australian space esp if they used scrip.

Of course if the world financial system breaks apart due to view in the link below gold will go past US$3000 and all bets are off on the upside.It will be like the late 1970's

https://northmantrader.com/2019/06/07/game-over-2/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.