VMS 5.00% 2.1¢ venture minerals limited

Hoax:Without going into to much Detail, maybe you should take...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1135

Hoax:

Without going into to much Detail, maybe you should take the time and go back to all the interviews with AR and Samso since 2012.

You will then see a common theme appearing and since this time everything has been a beat up and followed by a stalling / excuses and then capital raising. This is the reason he will never attract decent funding because our BOD is so “Disengeuoius”.

In the meanwhile, the SP gets hammered and stagnates. Again this is why the SP is where it is now.

Maybe take some time and do some reviewing.

Guys watch this link (173) on Boron AR with Samso. - (A.R knew about since, 2012).

https://youtu.be/BJn6Gq66lF4?si=YFkQlv0tH_AGm-M9

This has prompted me to watch all Samso video clips and I am more than ever convinced that AR / BOD are deliberately stalling progress on all projects and never finishing any of it. Just look at all “Samso Videos”. He always has to go back to do something whether it was at “Mt.Lindsey” or “Riley”. And the same repeat is happening at “Jupiter”.

Just look at episode (173) on Samso on “Mt.Lindsey”. About the find of Boron. And how it’s going to be economical, etc and he knew about it since 2012. (Mind you this is with the CSIRO to do an underground operation).

So, why then initially did he say it was going to be an open cut mine and waste so much time and money since then, for a PFS based on an “Open Cut Mine” and letting it lapse. Just to go back to an underground operation as late in 2023 and begin to do another PFS for an underground mine operation. Meaning to say, when they were doing all this earlier, they did not know this?

Same goes with “Riley”. This is how they stalled: by having to build the road, then it was the bridge, then from dry screen to wet screen, then building the plant, then trucking and storage issues and now back to dry screen. Etc.

All I am doing is bringing AR’s & the BOD’s actions and incompetents to light. I’m not here to tap-toe around the table giving the benefit of the doubt and reasons that AR is right, when all the time he took advantage of everyone with excuses and incompetence.

This is why, I now have sympathy, respect and understanding for the longer term “Retail Shareholder” sufferers. Mind you it took me some time, but I get it.

Things need to change with AR and the BOD moving forward with “Jupiter”.

This is the time to start on a new slate and rejuvenate themselves as honest and decent human beings (and not maggots), sharing the success with the loyal Australian community, that are supporting Australian company’s like (VMS).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $48.55K 2.325M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2243918 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 67514 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1098360
Last updated 14.56pm 10/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.