VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

back up.to 0.028 at the flick of a switch, page-61

1. 2,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143

SSM 73:

All I'm trying to do in regards with Hoaxy is to try an instill some reasoning behind why people are “Negative” and why Shareholders should be very “Vigilant” about their investments.

History, is a great lesson learner for us all.

“Proper Funding” follows, “Proper Management”.

We should all be very concerned about how our BOD have continually raised funds through these Scalpers, causing us huge Dilution.

They (the BOD) do this, so they have no accountability. The onus is then transferred onto “Shareholders”.

By prolonging a story you allow for these short term loans to continue.

Eventually the dilution by this method catches up. Then we have the inevitable, they then tell you a “Consolidation” is the best way forward. This allows them to continue “The wash n Rinse”.

I'm just attempting to let share holders know they should do more research or history fact finding. This hype and stalling has been going on for over 12 years.

It needs to end, funding from scalpers needs to end. Our BOD needs to put up or shut up or better still move on.

As a shareholder, I take responsibility for my ownership and investment, and I try my best to support what I see as factual and what I see as a problem. I do not want to continue to see the same “Repetitive BS” from our BOD that has been happening for the past 12 years.

Remember:

• Riley turn key operation PFS $90 AUD profit of over $30 mil in 2 years.
    • Lindsey the world's largest Tin Deposit.
    • GGN tier 1 jurisdiction Zinc Grades of 7% Bla Bla Bla.
    • Thor Julimar Lookalike.

I could go on and paste all the “Samso” interviews, but others should do that themselves .

The “TIME” has come to either “GO MINING” or go home - 20 years of empty promises.

Always do your own DD and research. This is not meant as financial advice.

Last edited by posiedon ark: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $163.9K 6.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1014541 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 4232769 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 4459285
Last updated 14.06pm 24/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.