PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

back up today boys?, page-34

1. 4,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Werty,
    You've got a problem with your rocks haven't you? Better stop playing with them or you'll go blind!

I, like the other poster earlier, never said anything about it falling like a rock, you did!

I merely commented that the innuendo of some on this thread that this will see 3c or that there is some mystery ann to be made is unsubstantiated and misleading.

In my opinion some traders bought on the rumour or knowledge that the upgrade was about to be released and were counting on the news released being better than the existing resource estimate. [Lets face it, an open pit project with those grades is pretty good]. Unfortunately being released after close on Friday, and failing to deliver an upgrade, saw the potential to make some good profits on Monday after MAR popped up on EOD scans evaporate. Hence the need to talk it up and get out making a few bucks.

As a holder of a decent amount of shares and options i hope the sp increases to a value that better reflects the company's potential and projects, but the market has determined this price for whatever reason.

I don't think there is much point wasting everyone's time continuing this conversation. I think everyone knows what has happened here.

Kind regards,
    Perdy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.